“Looking forward to the paradise” (cloth oil 100cmx130cm) 1989 Provincial Art Exhibition works
“ “Cognitive Birth”(150cmx180cm.) she will be accepte an invitation to participate “Art en Capital 2017” de Grand Palais, Paris, France. This works will be show in this exhibition –
Resume of Judy Zheng
Ms Judy Zheng(郑霞娟)was born in Guangdong Province, China. She found her enthusiast in painting since very young, and is now skilled at oil painting, printmaking, lacquer painting, and so on . In 1988, Ms Zheng graduated from the Guangzhou Academy of Fine Arts with a bachelor’s degree .and she was allocated to Guangdong TV station as an art director afterwards. Apart from work, she continued to take part-time painting course in university. In 1999, Ms Zheng completed the advanced research programme of oil painting of Guangzhou Academy of Fine Arts, and the second advanced research programme of lacquer painting of Chinese Artists Association in 2007. In 2014, she immigrated to Canada and continued to pursue advanced studies in both painting and English in Toronto. One’s lifetime is limited but the pursuit of art is not. Now, Ms Zheng is a member of Chinese Business Culture Research Association; of EUREKA International Artists Association of Canada; Canada Artist Delegation; She is a member of the Canadian Oil Painting Society Director; Guangdong Artists Association; Guangzhou Artists Association of Oil Paintings and Prints.
The most important exhibitions:
In 2015 and in 2017, on behalf of the Canadian Artist Delegation, Her works FORBIDDEN-FRUIL and BIRTH –COGNITIVE attended the independent art salon– “Art Capital” international art exhibition held in the Grand Palais of Paris, France.
- In Jan. 2013, her six prints participated “2013 LA Art Show” in Los Angeles Art Fair hosted by Los Angeles Convention Center.
- In July 2011, her engraving print “Flying pigeons” won a bronze award in the 5th Guangzhou Prints Exhibition hosted by Guangzhou Palace of Culture.
- In Mar. 2010, her 6 engraving prints was selected by “Power Pop Red” German-China Art Exhibition hosted by Intermezzo, Café & Kosmetik, Bad Homburg, German.
- In Sept. 2009, her engraving print “Forbidden-Fruit” was selected by “Glaenzende Ideen” German-China Arts Exhibition hosted by Frankfurt City Hall, German.
- In Aug. 2009, her engraving print “Expectation” won a bronze award in Guangzhou Painting and Calligraphy Exhibition for celebrating the 60th anniversary of the founding of new China hosted by Guangdong Printing Academy.
- In June 2008, she participated the collective creation of epic oil print “Earthquake-rebirth” and “5.12 Expression” Arts Exhibition in Guangdong Museum of Arts.
- In Jan. 2007, her woodblock print “Bath” won a silver award in the 3rd Guangzhou Prints Exhibition hosted by Guangzhou Palace of Culture.
- In Sept. 2005, her woodblock print “Idol” and lithograph print “Titbits of Tibet-ground” won an award of excellence in the 2nd Guangzhou Prints Exhibition hosted by Guangzhou Library.
- In 1989, her oil print “Vision of paradise” and woodblock print “Idol” was selected by the 1989 Guangdong Province Arts Exhibition hosted by Guangdong Museum of Arts.